Story Time, Floor Jansen: A History For After Forever To Nightwish And Beyond.

Note here: for many doing Nightwish Reaction Videos on You Tude and hear about Floor Jansen for the fist time, this Info is not given bye the Nightwish Army that reply to the Reaction Video and being i was ban for You Tube i can not share this with You Tuber doing the Reaction videos,that why i did this blog. " " Aslo At The Very Bottom Of Is Blog Is Nightwish New Song Perfume Of The Timeless.plus Nightwish - The Day Of... (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) and aslo (NIGHTWISH Releases Music Video For New Single 'An Ocean Of Strange Islands) And Floor put out the following ( How We Made Nightwish's New Album) see that Video will be there as well,If you like to check it out. in passing, if you like to see NIGHTWISH - Storytime (in Seattle) First show with Floor Jansen.check out number 7 on my nightwish list. Also See Floor Jensan New Video Blog "Coffee, Questions & Answers"! Right Below the Perfume Of The Timeless Video. Thank You For Reading this blog. Official Floor Jansen Fan Group
1.Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/artist/2ZNTJ9Bu9QMJwBboMSpQgJ
2.Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/floor_jansen_official
3.Twitter - https://twitter.com/FloorJansen_
4.Apple Music - https://geo.music.apple.com/us/artist/floor-jansen/193998422
5. Join my official fan club! https://www.floorjansen.com/
6. The Official YouTube channel of Floor Jansen, singer of Nightwish.https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxy4Ijz2QKXXJaREs-isxwA
Short Bio :The Dutch singer, songwriter and vocal coach comes from the little town of Goirle, North Brabant, Netherlands and was born on 21 February 1981. Without knowing much information about her family background, we mention the fact that she grew up in her hometown with her parents and her younger sister, who eventually became a singer, too – Irene Jansen. Floor learned to play the guitar, the flute and the piano at an early age. ( Note, here this is not a photo of Mrs.Jansen home were she grow up, but of the town.)
Since 2007, the English Wikipedia page of Floor Jansen has received more than 2,918,136 page views. Her biography is available in 41 different languages on Wikipedia (up from 38 in 2019). Floor Jansen is the 736th most popular singer (down from 671st in 2019), the 504th most popular biography from Netherlands (down from 456th in 2019) and the 8th most popular Dutch Singer. https://pantheon.world/profile/person/Floor_Jansen
( Note Here I could not find any photo of Mrs.Jansen at 16, but the song clearly is a about her Choice to join Afterforever at 16.)
After Forever the band released its first album, Prison of Desire, three years later
Nightwish's Floor Jansen: the music that changed my life; (Note Here Is Interview Was Done In 2020)In This Interview Mrs.Jansen Go in to her beginning and how all got started;
Floor Jansen has sung in two symphonic metal bands - she was the vocalist in After Forever and currently fronts up the biggest band in the genre, Nightwish - so you would expect her musical preferences to be stacked with choirs, orchestras and OTT drama. But when we asked her to list the bands, albums and music that changed her life, she served us up quite a few surprises.
The Gathering - Mandylion "This album was the reason I started to form the idea in my brain that I could sing in a metal band. There‘s a song on it called Strange Machines and it got played on the radio when was I starting to get interested in metal. "It was combination of that style of female vocals and heavy guitars. Anna Van Giersbergen’s voice was just … wow to me and hearing her sing on that kind of music, I was like, ‘Yeah that’s what I want.’ For me, an interest in female singers started with Anna Van Giersbergen and with Mandylion."
Joseph And the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat "This was life changing because it made me aware that I could sing. It was a musical that we held at our high school, and I was in it. I must have been 12. There were actual auditions and I participated, wanting the role of the narrator which was one of the main roles and one of the characters who sings by far the most. And I got it, even though I shared the position with two other girls.
"All of a sudden, I realised I can sing. I was the teased child, but in that group, I found I could be myself. Only recently, I was reunited with the two teachers that were behind the whole thing. It was fantastic to meet them again and I wondered, if they hadn’t spent so much time investing time in us to make music, who knows if I would have found out that I wanted to sing, that I can sing and that I’m a born performer? "I was the great mouse as a child. I was the odd one. Why would I want to be onstage? But as soon as I was on it, I belonged there."
Note here below this is not part of the interview with loudersound.com, but my add: Pantera - Vulgar Display Of Power ( Pantera - Vulgar Display Of Power (4K | 1992 | Full Album & Lyrics) " Note Mrs.Jansen did not piont out what , song form Album that Was the song that did for her. after listing to some of the Album myself for the first time, i can see that how it would have inpacked her in 1992 Being that She was Born in 1981 and join afterforever at 16 ( that may her 11 years old , when she hear Pantera for the first time<i> and she join afterforever five years later in 1997.
Machine Head - Burn My Eyes (Full Album) Burn My Eyes is the debut studio album by American heavy metal band Machine Head. Note here Mrs. Jansen did not say , how she learn about Machine Head in 1994 at 14 years, three year later she join Afterforever. note here i heard Machine Head for the first time myself , when as writing this part of this blog. so like with Pantera , i can see how Machine Head would have inpacked her.
"Pantera and Machine Head were the two bands that got me into metal. I must have heard things before that when I was listening to grunge, but it was way too heavy for me - I missed melody. It was just un-dynamic, hard music. "I miss something vocally in both, but I liked the energy of this kind of metal. They are both melodic and very groovy. I was listening as a teenager so and while I wouldn’t play Machine Head so much now, Pantera has become a timeless thing for me."
Nightwish,"I can’t remember when I heard Nightwish for the first time, or which Nightwish album it was exactly when I got into them. And I can’t name one Nightwish album that meant so much it was life changing, but touring with them in 2002 with After Forever as a support act - that was life changing for me.
"I wanted to do what they were doing. That kept me going, it gave me a purpose. I remember that was 2002 we were going to go on our first European tour and share our bus with part of the crew with Nightwish. Tony and Ewo [Nightwish’s management] were these massive big Finnish guys. Both of them are extremely tall, broad shouldered, low voiced giants and they came in and explained the basic rules of touring together. "We were like a bunch of school kids listening to them. We were almost afraid, but then they started talking with their low voices and I realised these are super nice guys. It all came down to just, ‘Don’t be a total asshole, let’s drink a little too much and have a good time.’ Which we did!"
Russell Allen [Symphony X singer] "He’s simply my favourite singer in metal. His voice is so diverse, he’s someone who can voice emotion so well. His interpretation of a lyric means you feel the lyric, regardless of its meaning - even if it’s about saving the world and, ‘Here comes the demon…’ and shit I don’t personally get excited about. "He can make a very proggy band with endless solos sound graspable, understandable by his vocals lines. I mean I like Prog, I just don’t fancy listening to endless solos especially on the keyboards when it just sounds like, ‘I can play a lot of notes really fast!’ Then comes Russell just glues everything together with vocal lines that make complete sense over really complicated parts, with that voice that can colour endlessly. "We’ve been friends since I met him in 2002. He’s nine or ten years older than me, he was 31, I was 21, he’s super American and I was super Dutch and he really made a big impression on me." Christmas Metal Symphony - The Phantom of the Opera (Russell Allen & Floor Jansen - Andrew Lloyd Webber/Nightwish cover) 2008
Skunk Anansie - Paranoid And Sunburnt "I already gave away that I like power voices and… what a woman. I found the total package of her fascinating. There she is [Skunk Anansie singer Skin], with her bald head and her blackness, screaming with anger and god forbid she’s bi-sexual. She rubbed it in like, ‘I don’t give a shit what you think.’ I liked the openness of her, the directness of it and her amazing voice.
"She makes things sound so easy when she sings it and then you go ahead and give it a shot and it’s not. To keep it that powerful and controlled, it’s not easy. Fantastic voice, fantastic songwriter, fantastic performer. Weak As I Am - try and finish that from beginning to end with an untrained voice. It was a challenge
Alanis Morrisette - Jagged Little Pill "I recently saw her in a documentary about high sensitive people. Someone recommended it to me because I am also a high sensitive person. We’re simply wired differently. There’s something else in our brains, so we perceive the world differently. Hence the fact I was teased so much, why I was a different child and why certain environments don’t work for me.
Roxette - Look Sharp "This album got me singing. Sitting in the car going on family holiday is the most vivid holiday memory I have so that must be pretty early on. My sister and I would be in the back of the car, singing along with it. We knew all the words. If it was life changing I don’t know, but it sowed the seeds for [singing]. "There was a lot of metal that wasn’t fun to sing. I like Pantera but I’m not going to sing along to it. I like Machine Head and Sepultura. Same thing. [Roxette vocalist Marie Fredriksson] died recently but she made a huge impact on me. She was so forward and so sexy, but she wasn’t seen as a sex object. She was seen as a singer, as a strong woman, as a role model." https://www.loudersound.com/features/nightwishs-floor-jansen-the-music-that-changed-my-life
Floor's ability to sing in styles native to both classical and rock music have made her popular in the metal scene. She took sole charge of After Forever's lyrics and vocal melodies upon the departure of Mark Jansen in 2002, (Note This Interview was Done 7 Years Later: EPICA Mainman Comments On AFTER FOREVER Split February 11, 2009:
EPICA mainman/guitarist Mark Jansen (No Relation To Floor) recently spoke to Roadie Crew's Thiago Sarkis about the breakup of his former band AFTER FOREVER. Mark was a founding member of AFTER FOREVER and the main songwriter on the band's first two releases, "Prison Of Desire" and "Decipher
The guitarist believes that AFTER FOREVER's music leaves "a permanent mark on the music scene." "I'm pretty sure the band won't be forgotten," he said. "I noticed many bands already cover AFTER FOREVER songs, which gives me a good feeling."https://blabbermouth.net/news/epica-mainman-comments-on-after-forever-split go to afterforever list to find ,afterforever The Evil That Men Do (Iron Maiden cover) (2003)
She co-wrote the band's words and music with Prior to this, until the release of the Decipher album, the two wrote together.
Floor started studying music at the Dutch Rock academy in 1999 and entered the conservatory three years later.
She studied Musical Theatre and one year of Opera. She is a Light Lyric Soprano. Her whole range isn't shown yet on After Forever albums.
She later started teaching performing in her own course, entitled "Wanna be a Star?!". Her dream is to sing in a musical theatre, has completed 12 years of music studies.
Three albums by the Dutch composer and multi-instrumentalist Arjen Anthony Lucassen include guest vocals from Floor. She performed guest vocals for the song "My House on Mars", from Ayreon's Universal Migrator, Part 1: The Dream Sequencer, made a number of contributions to the Star One project, and plays the character "Ω" on Ayreon's album 01011001.
She has also performed guest vocals for French power metal band Nightmare, appearing on the title track and "A Taste of Armageddon" from their 2005 album, "The Dominion Gate".
In 2012 Night-Wish following the departure of their lead vocalist Anette Olzon.
They brought in Jansen as a touring member until the end of their Imaginaerum World Tour In 2013, they announced Jansen was now their full-time lead vocalist.
she subsequently disbanded ReVamp to focus on Nightwish.
Floor Jansen in the TV program ‘De Reunie’ on Dutch television (English subtitles)
In the TV program ‘De Reunie’ (The Reunion) on the Dutch television, she meets her old classmates from the Rock Academy again. In the TV program she is interviewed and followed during a concert of Nightwish.
In 2018, she and Pagan's Mind guitarist Jørn Viggo Lofstad premiered their hard rock duo Northward.
Jansen is a member of his progressive metal supergroup Star One, STAR ONE Progressive Metal • Netherlands https://www.progarchives.com/artist.asp?id=388
She also sang lead vocals in several songs of the MaYan album Quarterpast and in Avalon's Angels of the Apocalypse. She is the older sister of fellow singer Irene Jansen, who also worked with Ayreon.
She is in a relationship with Hannes Van Dahl, the drummer of Sabaton, and they have a daughter: Note Here Mrs Jansen Is Aslo 6.ft-1,
December 29, 2020: NIGHTWISH VOCALIST FLOOR JANSEN, SABATON DRUMMER HANNES VAN DAHL FEATURED IN NEW VIDEO INTERVIEW: Floor Jansen has given birth to her second child with husband Hannes Van Dahl, who they have named Lucy. In November 2022
Floor Jansen entered the world of music when she was only 16 years old. Today, at 31, (Note Here She was 31 at the time of this interview, but is older now) she still impresses her rock fans at every live performance with a pleasant and powerful voice. And she is not going to stop soon from demonstrating how important is the right attitude and the passion when you truly want to succeed in a particular domain. A lot of things changed in her life on the road. Are you sure you know them all? Then keep reading.
Symphonic metal is a term used to describe heavy metal that has symphonic elements; that is, elements that sound similar to a classical music, symphonic rock and rock music. Symphonic metal is both a of metal and a name given to several subgenres of other metal genres, and as such, both forms of usage have slightly varying definitions. The genre refers to bands that combine aspects of varying metal genres, with signature female-led vocals and operatic/classical themes to give the music a feeling of being a symphony.
Future Nightwish singer Floor Jansen was already well on the way to becoming a symphonic metal star when she first made waves with Dutch group After Forever was originally assembled in 1995, under the name Apocalypse. They were originally a death metal cover band with harsh male vocals, With the joining of vocalist Floor Jansen in 1997. They did change there name After Forever the name was taking for Black Sabbath song After Forever off there 1971 Album: Master Of Reality , their style and sound shifted towards symphonic gothic metal, in order to give emphasis to her soprano voice, in contrast with the grunts and screams provided by Sander Gommans and Mark Jansen, to their eventual dissolution in 2009
1.After Forever - Discord https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14mQ4meUj1k
2. After Forever -Equally Destructive
3. AFTER FOREVER - Energize Me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjm4BrNAf6s
4.After Forever- Leaden Legacy
5.After Forever - The Evil That Men Do (Iron Maiden cover) (2003)
6 Equally Destructive (MUSIC VIDEO) .
7.After Forever - Digital Deceit (MUSIC VIDEO)
8.After Forever - Monolith of Doubt (Lyrics)
1.ReVamp - Disdain Live at Graspop https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNSf64M9uA0&t=11s
2..ReVamp - Sweet Curse (Live) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq1CXf7_8bE
3..ReVamp - Here's My Hell (Live)
4..ReVamp - Kill Me With Silence (Live)
5..ReVamp - The Trial of Monsters Live at Graspop (2010)
6..Revamp Kill Me with Silence
7.Revamp In Sickness 'till Death Do Us Part: All Goodbyes Are Said
8.Break
9.The Anatomy of a Nervous Breakdown': On the Sideline
ReVamp was a Dutch progressive metal band formed by singer Floor Jansen after her previous band After Forever disbanded in 2009.
ReVamp - Floor Jansen Is Suffering From Burn-Out: Ex-After Forever/ReVamp frontwoman Floor Jansen is suffering from a burn-out. She recently released the following update: "For a few months now my health has not been good... I suffer from a burn-out. It took me a while to accept this fact, it was and is hard to be forced to take it easy and stop doing my work. The shows booked for ReVamp are and have been for the last month my only activity and even that costs me more energy than I have. This burn-out doesn't mean I do not love my work! It's a sign of my system that I worked too hard for too long. I now have to be extremely careful with the amount of activities because my condition is poor. On our tour in Latin America I will only be able to do the shows. I am sorry to say that I cannot attend to any other meetings or signing sessions. Also the social media such as Facebook and Twitter has been a bit quiet and will remain silent for a while until I am fully recovered. I hope to be back on my feet soon and ask you for your sympathy. Music and the amazing support of you all have always energized me and I am sure this will pull me through this difficult period in my life again!" https://metalstorm.net/events/news_comments.php?news_id=13799
MARCO HIETALA TALKS FLOOR JANSEN BEING THE RIGHT SINGER FOR NIGHTWISH - "WE WERE ABLE TO GET THE BEST PERSONAL CHEMISTRY BETWEEN THE BAND AND THE VOCALIST" During a conversation with Ultimate Guitar's Justin Beckner, Nightwish bassist Marco Hietala talked about the addition of singer Floor Jansen to the band, who joined the fold in 2013, while also touching on the ongoing lockdown, the band's former singer Anette Olzen, and more. Following is an excerpt from the interview. https://bravewords.com/news/marco-hietala-talks-floor-jansen-being-the-right-singer-for-nightwish-we-were-able-to-get-the-best-personal-chemistry-between-the-band-and-the-vocalist
1..The Success of Floor Jansen - Short Documentary 2021 | Storytime: Episode 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y68xn6u6Y9Y.
2..NIGHTWISH - Storytime (in Seattle) First show with Floor Jansen. Note Here, This a Cell Phone Video it not all that great.
3,.Nightwish Ever Dream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xi4n8dJcF8
4..Nightwish - The Siren (Floor Jansen), video/audio synced
5..Nightwish - Endless Forms Most Beautiful Note here, this the first album that Mrs.Jansen did as the new singer for Nightwish. it aslo to be noted here that this the last album that the bass player After twenty years of performing with the band, bassist Marko Hietala had parted ways with the band in January 2021.
6..Endless Forms Most Beautiful is the eighth studio album by Finnish symphonic metal band Nightwish. It was released on 25 March 2015 in Japan, 27 March in Argentina and most of Europe, 30 March in the UK and 31 March in the US.
A.Floor Jansen makes her own HISTORY ! 15 Seconds of F5 Belt - Nemo (4/5/2022)
FLOOR JANSEN | 6TH octave LIVE HIGH notes (C6-F6) B.
C.Floor Jansen - growling / headbanging
D.Floor Jansen - growl
FLOOR JANSEN: 'I Can't Imagine Leaving' NIGHTWISH: NIGHTWISH singer Floor Jansen, who recently released a new solo single, "Fire", spoke to Metal Rules about her decision to launch a solo career nearly 25 years after she joined her first band. She said (as transcribed by BLABBERMOUTH.NET): "People need to know that NIGHTWISH and my solo career are not biting each other. I know that voices have been risen with concern — considering the fact that now I have a solo career, people are afraid I might leave NIGHTWISH because of it. And I just wanted to stress out that I will not. NIGHTWISH is forever in my heart; I can't imagine leaving it. And solo is there to be on the side of it. And I find it super exciting and very enjoyable, but I'm not gonna leave NIGHTWISH." When interviewer Marko Syrjala pointed out that other members of NIGHTWISH have also pursued side projects over the years, Floor concurred. "That's it," she said. "So indeed there's AURI; there's BROTHER FIRETRIBE; Tuomas [Holopainen, NIGHTWISH keyboardist and main songwriter] has been releasing music on the side for many years, and everybody is liking doing different things and being musically engaged in different projects. And I think that's very healthy. It should not bite each other. But we do need to agree on the fact that NIGHTWISH is always the big brother; [it is] the priority for us all." https://blabbermouth.net/news/floor-jansen-i-cant-imagine-leaving-nightwish
October 28, 2022: Nightwish Singer Floor Jansen Issues Update on Breast Cancer Surgery. The post Nightwish Singer Floor Jansen Issues Update on Breast Cancer Surgery appeared first on Consequence. Earlier this week, Nightwish vocalist Floor Jansen announced that she had been diagnosed with breast cancer. In the message, she shared the news that she was hoping to get the tumor removed this week and that her prognosis was “very good.” Now, Jansen has issued an encouraging update via social media, letting fans know that the surgery “went well.” “The tumor removal surgery went well without any surprises,” she wrote. “I’m recovering well and should be up and about soon. It will take a few weeks to know what the findings are regarding the tumor and lymph node that will be tested. I’ll keep you posted.” She added, “I want to use this opportunity to thank the medical staff that took care of me. All done with so much care, empathy, and professionalism! I felt completely safe in your capable hands! You all are troopers, and not just in the hospital I went to, but worldwide. Thank you!!” When making the initial announcement earlier this week, Jansen said she was hopeful to still tour Europe with Nightwish in late November. Floor Jansen’s update via Twitter The tumor removal surgery went well without any surprises. I’m recovering well and should be up and about soon. It will take a few weeks to know what the findings are regarding the tumor and lymph node that will be tested. I’ll keep you posted. Note: This photo is 2 years old https://twitter.com/FloorJansen_/status/1585990175976554498?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1585990180183629824%7Ctwgr%5E6ddba375c58378555517e7594a565f66e189bc8a%7Ctwcon%5Es2_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.yahoo.com%2Fentertainment%2Fnightwish-singer-floor-jansen-issues-175839150.html
8.Nightwish vocalist Floor Jansen kicked off her tour in support of her debut solo album, Paragon, on April 11th at the Paradiso in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Fan-filmed video from the show can be viewed below.
Floor: "The first show of my sold-out club tour couldn't have been any better! Thank you Paradiso, Amsterdam for the amazing energy. Let's keep this momentum going all tour long."
Fire" "Storm in a Glass" (Northward) "Invincible" (live debut) "Euphoria" (Loreen) "Armoured Wings" (live debut) Slow, Love, Slow" (Nightwish) "Bridle Passion" (Northward) While Love Died" (Northward) "Energize Me" (After Forever) "Paragon" (Northward) "Storm" Play Video "Hope" (live debut) "Our Decades In The Sun" (Nightwish) Strong" (After Forever) "How's the Heart?" (Nightwish) "Me Without You" The Calm" (live debut) "Face Your Demons" (After Forever) Let It Go" (Kristen Anderson‐Lopez & Robert Lopez) Come Full Circle" (live debut) Encore: "My Paragon" "Daydream" (live debut) https://bravewords.com/news/floor-jansen-performs-nightwish-after-forever-and-northward-songs-at-solo-tour-kick-off-show-in-amsterdam-fan-filmed-video-available 1.Floor Jansen - My Paragon (Official Video)
2.Floor Jansen - Me Without You (Official Music Video) Note here, This Not A Cover For Toby Mac - Me Without You. Aslo Not A Cover For (Me Without You) by Garth Brooks and more then likely has nothing to with, mewithoutYou "was an American rock band from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania." The band formed in early 2001 and played their final "Farewell" shows in the late Summer of 2022. so my question would be Me Without You , who is she singing it to? it sure sound a lot like a break up song.
3.Floor Jansen - Fire (Official Music Video) Note here, we first see Floor and fire with after forever Energize Me.
4.Floor Jansen REACTS to Nightwish - Ghost Love Score (Wacken 2013)
5.Floor Jansen - Armoured Wings (live in NL) [April 2023] .
6.Floor Jansen - Fire, Storm in a Glass, Invincible - opening for Metallica on 2023-04-29
Floor Jansen: A History Of Duet: Tarja Turunen & Floor Jansen 'Over the hills' MFVF XI Wieze,Belguim 20/10/13. Note Here The Cell Phone Video is not all that great but it will have to do:
Ex-Nightwish singer Tarja Turunen opens up on relationship with Floor Jansen: "we are sisters in metal" published November 23, 2022: Former Nightwish singer Tarja Turunen has opened up on her relationship with current frontwoman for the band, Floor Jansen, who has fronted the Finnish symphonic metallers since 2012.
Speaking to the Scars And Guitars, she notes (as transcribed by Blabbermouth): "We are in touch, and recently more, because she came up with the really horrible news of being sick [Jansen recently revealed she was battling breast cancer, but has since announced she is now cancer free]. So I've been in touch with her. But ever since she joined Nightwish, I was there for her...I hope she's fine and everything is great with her and she's happy. That's what I wish. Now and then when I am in Netherlands, if I have concerts in Netherlands, she's poking by and so on and so on. It's really, really nice. "In general, hey, I feel in metal, we are sisters in metal," she adds. "We all are like sisters in metal. We actually do support each other, all of us.
Tarja Turunen left Nightwish under acrimonious circumstances in 2005. She was replaced by Anette Olzon, who left the band herself in 2012. Floor Jansen fronted Nightwish for a number of live shows that year before officially joining the band soon after. Instagram Live with Floor Jansen:
This week, it was revealed that Nightwish featured in a recent episode of The Simpsons, with 2015 track Yours Is An Empty Hope making an unlikely appearance in the longrunning animated series.
https://www.loudersound.com/news/ex-nightwish-singer-tarja-turunen-opens-up-on-relationship-with-floor-jansen-we-are-sisters-in-metal
1.SOILWORK - "Let This River Flow" feat. Floor Jansen - Live In The Heart of Helsinki
2.EVERGREY - In Orbit (feat. Floor Jansen)
3.Simone Simons (Epica) feat Floor Jansen (Nightwish) Sancta Terra Live HD;
EPICA VOCALIST SIMONE SIMONS GUESTS ON NEW EPISODE OF NIGHTWISH SINGER FLOOR JANSEN'S "FLOOR FINDS" (VIDEO) Monday, March 8th was International Women's Day 2021 and Nightwish vocalist Floor Jansen uploaded a new Floor Finds episode in celebration of the occasion. Check it out below. Floor: "Simone Simons from Epica joins me on International Women's Day Floor Finds to talk about what it is like to be a woman in the world of metal. The last 20 years the world has changed a lot and being a singer of a metal band comes with certain challenges. We share our experiences and feel free to share yours in the comments! As it is International Women's Day we wanted to talk about some topics & stigmas that do not always get discussed." https://bravewords.com/news/epica-vocalist-simone-simons-guests-on-new-episode-of-nightwish-singer-floor-jansen-s-floor-finds-video 4.Floor Jansen & Henk Poort - Phantom Of The Opera | Beste Zangers 2019
Beste Zangers, formerly De beste zangers van Nederland (English: The Best Singers (of the Netherlands)), is a Dutch reality television show by public broadcaster AVROTROS (a merger of AVRO and TROS, both part of the Netherlands Public Broadcasting)https://dbpedia.org/page/Beste_Zangers
Floor Jansen - Euphoria | Beste Zangers Songfestival
3 years ago, I made a promise to Henk Poort during my appearance on Beste Zangers. I asked him to perform 'The Phantom of the Opera' with me, and he said he would only do it if we could perform it with Nightwish as well. As a huge fan of the original Dutch production of the show and Henk being the original Phantom actor, I couldn't resist. Our performance on the show went viral and you can watch it here: https://lnkd.in/e7NADCNa
Fast forward to last November, Nightwish and I were finally able to make that promise a reality. We performed " in Amsterdam and it was a huge success. We're thrilled to announce that we've now released it as an official single and video on YouTube. You can watch it here: https://lnkd.in/eV4rvn8v
I want to take a moment to thank the Beste Zangers team, Henk Poort, my Nightwish brothers and management, and my own management. It's been a long journey, but it was worth the wait. I still remember the day when the original performance on the Dutch tv show AVROTROS Beste Zangers went viral, it was an amazing experience, and I am grateful for the opportunity. Thank you all for your support and we hope you enjoy the performance as much as we did!
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/floorjansenofficial_3-years-ago-i-made-a-promise-to-henk-poort-activity-7024782634505396224-CA1s/
5.TOBIAS SAMMET'S AVANTASIA - Misplaced Among The Angels (feat. Floor Jansen)
6.Avantasia - Kill The Pain Away (feat. Floor Jansen) (2022)
7.Floor Jansen & Metropole Orchestra - Sound of the Wind (Final Fantasy Chronicles)
8.Ave Maria - Floor Jansen & Marko Hietala - Raskasta Joulua 2019: Add Note Here, NIGHTWISH singer Floor Jansen says that Marko “Marco” Hietala‘s decision to leave the band was “a very sudden surprise.“ (MARCO' HIETALA announced his departure from NIGHTWISH in January 2021) so this song was done two year before MARCO' HIETALA left the band.
The Story Behind the Music "Ave Maria" by Franz Schuber Schubert’s Finest Creative Work: "Ave Maria" "Ave Maria," better known as "Hail Mary" in Latin or "Ellens Gesang III" in German, not to be confused with "Ave Maria" by Gounod and Bach, is an 1825 song by Austrian maestro Franz Schubert. The text itself is a derivation from Sir Walter Scott’s famous poem, “The Lady of the Lake”. The song’s words have inspired its usage with the Roman Catholic prayer, which bears the same name.
- Floor Jansen & Marko Hietala - Raskasta Joulua 2019 NIGHTWISH NEW ALBUM COMING OUT 2024 As the ‘Human :ll: Nature - World Tour’ is drawing to a close, we feel now is the time to tell you of our plans for the next phase in our journey. After the planned shows for June 2023 we will be “hanging up our spurs” for an indeterminate time, as far as live concert performances go, and won’t be touring the next album. The reasons for this decision are personal, but, we all agree, vital to the wellbeing and future of the band. Be assured that we still love working together, and this decision has nothing to do with Floor`s pregnancy or our other individual projects. However, an album of 12 new songs will see bright daylight in 2024, as will 3 music videos! The band is positively hyped beyond words over this new upcoming musical adventure.Stay tuned for updates from our legendary Nightwish band camp & studio this summer! -Tuomas, Floor, Emppu, Troy, Kai & Jukkis https://www.nightwish.com/news/nightwish-new-album-coming-out-2024
Welcome to another episode of my Music Corner. Today, I'm thrilled to share with you the story behind our latest Nightwish album, 'Yesterwynde'. This album is incredibly special to me, and in this video, I'm opening up about our creative process during the pandemic, how we balanced touring for 'Human Nature' while working on new music, and the personal challenges I faced during this time.
FLOOR FINDS You Tube Interviews:Alissa White-Gluz Of Arch Enemy
Welcome to a unique "Fan Friday After a long pause from my usual uploads, I’m excited to share a special treat that's been tucked away in the archives for two years. Welcome to a unique "Fan Friday" — a delightful riddle session brought to you by none other than you, my amazing fans
Floor Jansen - Our Decades in the Sun (Nightwish) Jun 1, 2024
is a fantastical voyage through time, memory, and the better angels of human nature. Three years in the making, we’re thrilled beyond words to share our tenth album with the world on September 20th! Single 'Perfume Of The Timeless' will mark the beginning of this new era and will be released on May 21st. Pre-Save the single now: https://nightwish.bfan.link/perfumeofthetimeless.fpo
The New Single is Out: Perfume Of The Timeless, here it is,
There second song Off there upcoming album - The Day Of... (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)
NIGHTWISH have released the official music video for "An Ocean Of Strange Islands", the third single from their upcoming album, "Yesterwynde", due on September 20, 2024 via Nuclear Blast. It marks the band's tenth studio LP, following on from the release of "Human. :II: Nature." in 2020. NIGHTWISH keyboardist Tuomas Holopainen, who once again composed most of the material, states: "The song 'An Ocean Of Strange Islands' gives you sheer heaviness with its massive guitars, epic orchestrations and phenomenal vocals by Floor Jansen. Classic NIGHTWISH at its best! 'An Ocean Of Strange Islands' takes us on the ultimate musical island-hopping adventure, reminding the adventurer that happiness is most joyous when shared."
Floor Jensan Video Blog! 1.Jun 19, 2024 The Year That Changed Everything Welcome to the very first episode of my new series "Coffee, Questions & Answers"! ☕️ "Coffee, Questions & Answers" is a heartfelt and intimate series where we share a cup, life's highs and lows, and the simple joy of connecting over a warm brew. This past year has been nothing short of extraordinary. From welcoming our beautiful baby girl Lucy to releasing my debut solo album "Paragon," and wrapping up Nightwish's world tour – it's been an incredible journey. Amid these amazing moments, I also faced a major challenge: overcoming cancer.

Comments